CBD Pumpkin Halloween Cheesecake
These delicious CBD Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are definitely a must for the harvest season.
- 2 cupcake pans
- 15 cupcake liners or cups
- 15 ginger or molasses cookies (look for small, circular ones)
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- Approx. 300mg of your favorite CBD Oil or Tincture
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F and line pans with cupcake liners. Place one cookie at the bottom of each cup.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in the pumpkin and thoroughly combine them. Add the sugar and salt.
- Add the eggs, yolks, half and half, and CBD oil. Mix well and add the vanilla and spices.
- Fill in the cupcake liners with the pumpkin mixture. Fill all the way to the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until centers are set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more to let it harden and set.
- Add in whipped cream, serve, and enjoy!
Note: be sure and use CBD Oil for this recipe and select the strength of the product based on your experience with CBD – if you’ve never taken it before we recommend you start with a lower milligram unflavored CBD Oil and if you have tried CBD before and know how it affects you, you can graduate up to a higher strength CBD Oil. We recommend the RxRemedies Full Spectrum CBD Sublingual Tinctures in the Plain Flavor – available here. OK Stay tuned for more Halloween treats! Meanwhile, visit CBDEfx.com and save $25 when you spend $50 or more when you use this code online: SAVE$25