CBD Turkey Marinade
THANKSGIVING IS A CBD HOLIDAY
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and sure enough, we are getting very excited about the fantastic holiday foods we are all dreaming about.
CBD Turkey Marinade one of the easiest and best ways to incorporate CBD oil into your Thanksgiving dishes is to include a little of it in to your sauces & gravies. Alternatively, you could mix CBD oil or CBD Tinctures into olive oil and use it wherever you’re using Olive Oil such as in salads, or drizzled on holiday bread or when using fats to fry or sautee (keep your sauteeing temperatures on the lower side when cooking with CBD to maintain its benefits). Adding CBD to Olive (or any cooking oil) is good because the CBD oil distributes evenly in the cooking oils and in the case of Olive Oil, the flavor is strong enough to mask the flavor of the CBD oil (be sure to use unflavored CBD Oil).
Another option is to integrate Delta 8 into your Thanksgiving dinner (but be sure your loved ones EATING the dinner know it’s in there!). Delta-8-infused recipes are festive and fun for your family and your guests (as long as they know what they’re getting into)!
Back to CBD-infused treats, what about trying a delicious marinade for the turkey? This Lemon Herb Marinade is perfect for a turkey and easy to make:
Lemon Herb Injectable CBD Infused Marinade for Turkey:
2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon finely ground black pepper
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper more if you like things spicy
2 bay leaves
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon ground sage
1/8 teaspoon dried celery seed
1/2 cup CBD-infused olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. In an electric spice mill or coffee grinder finely grind together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, bay leaves, thyme, sage, and celery seed until the mixture is a fine powder.
2. Combine finely ground seasonings with CBD oil, as well as the remaining ingredients in a small bowl or food processor.
3. Process or whisk together until well combined and emulsified.
4. Fill a meat injector syringe with the marinade to inject the meat with flavor and CBD about 4 hours prior to deep frying or roasting the infused CBD turkey.
5. Follow your instructions depending on the size of your turkey and the method of cooking that you should find on the wrapper of the Turkey you are preparing. Try to keep your cooking temperature at or under 350 degrees to preserve the benefits of the CBD product.
Consider using the RX Remedies CBD Oil product from CBD Effects available on their website at cbdefx.com. CBD Effects has a huge selection of CBD & Delta 8 products and this is a good choice for your cooking needs because it doesn’t have any added flavors and it comes in a variety of strengths, sizes, and prices. Plus it has added terpenes and is formulated by the RX Remedies staff pharmacologist. The product is available in both Sativa (for daytime) and Indica (nighttime). For more information visit this page on our site: https://cbdefx.com/product/rxremedies-full-spectrum-cbd-sublingual-tinctures-plain/ and see our post on Facebook to get $25 off any order of $50 or more!